
This photo is five of the ten participants in a four hour meditation workshop this afternoon. It was lead by James Walker, and was wonderful. It was something I really needed, as I need to be reminded who I really am and what my plans and goals are. I also needed the meditations and breath meditations. It is so valuable to be reminded how to breathe and feel the difference.
You can learn more about James and see the wonderful CD's he has at: www.meditation4peace.com
James does massage and bodywork and teaches tai chai classes as well as meditation classes. I highly recommend you treat yourself to this website and his classes. The one thing all ten of us in class had in common was we all had attended classes by Ann Albers, or had seen her privately as the psychic/channeler she is. I have gone to Ann since 1998. I also recommend her website: www.visionsofheaven.com
It was a wonderful day and a wonderful experience. Thank you James!
