
Esther starts her new job in Washington DC on Monday November 27th.
The 27th is also my friend Faye's birthday and my dad's birthday (if he were alive). Important day.
Anyway, Esther and I had a nice evening- we went to AMC theatre and saw ONE NIGHT WITH THE KING, and then we had a lovely dinner at Macaroni Grill and had shrimp with mushrooms and capellini pasta and for dessert a Cafe Romano, delicious liquered coffee.
Her car was picked up today and will be shipped to DC , so I took her home where her daughter was waiting for her.
Esther was on her cell when I ordered and never heard me, and I was looking at something when she ordered and never heard her, and when the dinners came, of course they were the same. This happens to us all the time. I thank God for such a dear friend. And I wish her the best in Washington!
