Today Jenna , my friend Brenda's daughter came to spend a couple days with me, and we met Esther and her two daughters (Angela and Jennifer), & Deneen and her mom, Jo, at Auntchiladas for lunch. This is Esther's last full day here as she goes back to DC tomorrow. We really had a fun and delicious lunch. I met Deneen on the flight back from Chicago in October, and met her lovely mother for the first time today. After lunch Jenna and I went to visit Joe and had a nice time there too. We found out when we went there that it was Pat's 91st birthday and she was having a party at 4:30 (she really wanted us there) but we had a movie to go see and had to miss the party, but I did take photos of Pat. Jenna and I went to see "The Pursuit of Happyness" (yes, spelled with a Y)- you will understand that spelling once you see this wonderful movie. We LOVED it!! Don't miss this great movie! After the movie Jenna and I did a bit of shopping and then came home and had sandwiches, chips, hot chocolate and ice cream! It is raining and has been very cold all day! It rained last night also and has been really cold for Phoenix now for a couple of days. In fact, it is 47 degrees and raining right now. YUK!
I did get two new Jodi Picoult books last evening and three new novels today! Yea!! Love having all these wonderful books just waiting for me to read them!
