Well, it has warmed up some in Phoenix and only 62 degrees right now-today was an incredibly beautiful day. Just perfect.
Deidre says they got their first snowfall in Illinois and she sent pics to me of their snow. My sister Nancy called me today and she said it is snowing in Kansas too. It is supposed to warm up even a bit more here for the weekend, so should be great. Oh, and heard from my girlfriend Lucy in Missouri in the Ozarks, and looks like they are snowed in also.
I saw Joe today and he is not doing well. He told them at breakfast he did not feel good and ate very little and has been in bed about all day. I woke him and talked to him a bit, but he wanted and needed to sleep. They just called me about a half hour ago and said he did not eat much at dinner either. I told them to let him stay and bed and feed him in bed if necessary, and I would be there in the morning. He does not seem to have a fever, but we think it is a cold. Yesterday he had a stuffy nose and I had them give him some cold and allergy pills. If he is not ok by Monday, or better, I may take him to the doctor.
Not much else in the way of news today. I saw on the news that Phoenix is adding an 80 cent tax to each pack of cigarettes. Great! Hate that smoke.
Can't believe it is the first of December. Time goes too fast!!
