
Today I had a wonderful lunch at Postino's with my friend Jill. We had not seen each other since June and we had lots to catch up on. I met Jill at the Wellness Community over a year ago, and she only has two treatments left for her cancer. Bye-Bye cancer. It was so great to see her smiling face- she is such a powerful, enthusuastic, caring woman and I am glad she is my friend. We talked for hours and didn't want it to end, so we are planning to get together tomorrow also. Maybe see a movie, eat and talk some more! So wonderful to spend time with a positive soul, and we can even talk about our grandchildren. Her son and his wife and four grandchildren live in Mesa.
The other good news today is that Joe is better. Still not back to his normal, but eating more today and feeling better. I saw him around noon and he had eaten tomato soup and some watermelon, but wanted to go back to bed and sleep, so we tucked him back in bed. I will check on him again tomorrow, but so happy to know he is better.
The sad news is that I just got a call from Chico, and Dave, her husband of eleven months passed away last night. My heart is broken for her. Please keep Chico in your prayers.
I was just stunned- I did not expect this to happen at all. I bless and surround Chico with prayers and love.

