Friday, December 29, 2006

'Tis the season for good movies!


Today Jenna and I went to see HAPPY FEET and it was wonderful ( I need a new word for wonderful)!! One of the cutest movies I have ever seen. We both loved it.

Jenna asked me which movie I liked the best, as we saw THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS yesterday, and we neither one could decide. I like Will Smith and loved his son, so think that one edges out slightly for me though. It was certainly fun to see a couple movies this week.


Heidi gave me the most wonderful book for Christmas, MEMORY KEEPER'S DAUGHTER by Kim Edwards and I am about half way throught it, and just never want to put it down. It is a great read!!!!!!


This has been a very nice holiday week, and tomorrow my friend Peggy comes from Tucson t0 spend a couple days with me and to see Joe, so it is not over yet!