Saturday I did some housework, and then went to see Joe. He was just waking up from a nap and we sat at the table (he likes to sit at the dining table because it is easier for him to get up and down) and he looked through The Arizona Informant I took him, and I peeled and sliced an apple for us to eat. He was fine and smiling but not very responsive. He tried to tell me something a couple of times but could never finish the sentence. It is hard sitting there with him an hour or more and little communication. He is so much more responsive when he has company (I wish more people would come and see him), because it is someone new to see. But he always seems happy and seems not to realize no one comes to see him much anymore.
I left when it was his dinner time, and wen to get a manicure and pedicure. It was very enjoyable and relaxing for me.
Today I went to church and then attended a brunch at the church from about 1:00-3:00. It was very nice and I enjoyed it. At 5:30 this evening I went to dinner with two neighbors in my condo building. Mary Beth had invited me to go to dinner with her earlier in week, and then Lisa who lives here also, joined us. Lisa is a lawyer and Mary Beth is a bank vice president. I really like her. We went to Spinato's and they had pizza, and I had a spinach salad and two meatballs. (very good) I came home about 7:30 and talked to my sister, Nancy on the phone and to Cano, so had a nice evening. Ravelle tried to call me but we got disconnected. It was a busy weekend, but pretty peaceful and calm. Probably sounds boring to anyone but me, and it wasn't.
I am now drinking clay twice a day, once in morning and then at bedtime. I tried it last night right at bedtime and did not take anything to make me sleep like I usually do, and the clay sent me off to dreamland for 5 hours. I also made some clay gel last evening and it was set by today. I did screw up as I mixed it and that made it lumpy (I seem to learn the hard way), but I learned some new tricks on having the clay drink nice and smooth, so I am learning. I think doing this is really going to help pull toxins and kill bad bacteria in my body. It also balances the ph in my stomach and combats stomach acid, among many other things. And the clay is a natural antibiotic. Too good not to use!
If you have not purchased the book on healing clay at amazon.com, check it out and you will be glad you did. It reads like a novel and everyone who has read it has told me how much they loved reading it. An ages old way to improve your health. And it is 100% safe and no side effects.
THE CLAY DISCIPLES by Cano Graham
www.globalclayresearch.com
