Sunday, February 25, 2007

Dinner at Chart House-a lovely Saturday evening!


Life is Good: Do What You Like. Like What You Do. I love this slogan and it was certainly fulfilled tonight. My stylist Jan and her husband Dan invited me to dinner with them at the Chart House on McCormick Ranch overlooking the gorgeous lake. And the big surprise at dinner were the fireworks. There was a wedding near the lake and the most spendid and magnificant fireworks show occurred and it was truly loved and enjoyed by all in our restaurant.

I do think tonight was the best meal I have ever had. It was just fantastic. Jan and I built the most incredible salads at the best salad bar I have ever seen, and we both had the Baked Stuffed Shrimp with rice pilaf and brocolli. I have never tasted anything in my life any better. The shrimp were stuffed with crab meat and it was fit for a king- and two queens-that was us!

We also had delicious wine and Dan enjoyed a wonderful filet. We couldn't have gotten a better meal anywhere!

After our meal, they invited me to their condo at Thompson Peak Parkway and Raintree, and we sat and talked at their table until after midnight! It was just a wonderful evening.

Jan and Dan and their cat, Lovely, are all Clay Disciples. They have had incredible things happen to them since using the clay, and love talking about the clay and wanting to know more about the clay and about Cano. Jan said she fell in love with Cano reading his book. They definetely want to meet him. Lovely was a very, very ill cat and Jan started giving him clay water to drink, and the cat is a NEW cat- full of life and energy. They have many stories to tell about the clay and Cano would have loved hearing them all.

I cherish their friendship and love them both dearly. Thank you Jan and Dan for a fantastic evening! You all are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you are in my life!

I got home about 20 till 1:00 and now that I have written this, I think I need to get some sleep. Tonight will be my 7th night, drinking the clay at bedtime and going right to sleep. First time in more years than I can even remember that I have ever gone 7 days and no sleeping pills. As I said, Life is Good! Thank you God!