Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Another It's All Good day

Life is exciting and everything has been working so wonderfully lately-yea!
(YES, THE SECRET does work!) If you have not seen the movie, go rent or buy it. It is how I have believed almost 40 years and now everyone is seeing this movie-how incredible!

First today I went to see Joe about 11:00, and he had a couple times he was lucid and said very clear good statements. The first one amazed me, as he said to me "you look like you are losing weight." I said yes, I was, and had lost 22 lbs., and he asked me if I was sick! I told him no, I was doing it on purpose. He thought that was good and then said he had lost weight too!

Then 15 minutes after getting there, Heidi arrived with peanut butter cookies for Joe and we had a short but nice visit. We neither one knew the other would be there and it worked out great. I had to leave for a chiropractic appointment, but it was a nice visit. The fun thing at Joe's home now is that a dog lives there! A new resident (a woman) has the sweetest most loving dog and he lives there with her. Everyone is loving and enjoying the dog.

This afternoon I delivered two sets of healing clay samples to two women in Scottsdale, and that was fun and great too. One of them I spent an hour with at Coffee Plantation. I had never met either of them before and they had responded to me via email because of Ann's newsletter.

Then I went to Heart Care for my pro time, and my blood count was perfect- 2.5, same as it was 2 weeks ago, and I do not have to go back for blood count for 3 weeks! Yea! They said I am doing great on the coumadin and with my food plan,etc.

Esther is here for a little over a week from Washington DC and we have 3 dinners planned together, and she is staying here one night at my place, and we also have some other time we are getting together to talk. I really miss her and am glad I can at least see her a bit while she is here. The movers spend two days with her and all her stuff is being moved to Virginia-so she will officially not live here anymore. (boo-hoo)

Everything, yes everything, is working perfectly in my life, and all is good and life is wonderful. It feels good to be so happy.