Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mothers Day celebration # 2




I was fortunate enough to be invited to two Mothers Day celebrations this year. The one today was a luncheon and gifts galore. I was invited by my dear friend Theresa Andrade and we went to the gathering in Surprise at the home of some of her family. Our hostess was Leslie and she gave everyone Bath and Body aromatherapy gifts- I received lavender and it is very nice. We also each brought a gift and then numbers were drawn and we each chose one of the gifts. I receved a gift bag prepared by Leslie also, with items she had just bought on a trip to Maryland and east coast, so got lots of wonderful goodies. Missy made homemade Italian cookies for each of us. We had lots of wonderful food and way too many desserts. Lillie made the best brownies I have ever tasted in my life, they even had a gooey layer of caramel! Everyone there was somehow or another related to Theresa, or a friend of her family members. Two women were pregnant, so we had a very wide range of ages present, and all were wonderful women. Thanks Theresa for inviting me to be a part of your family celebration!