Sunday, August 19, 2007

Heidi and Ruth's birthday celebration






This evening I met Heidi, Jimmy, and Trevor at Grimaldi's in downtown Scottsdale and we finally celebrated Heidi's and my birthdays. I had never been to Grimaldi's and loved it-fantastic place and fantastic food. Heidi and I had most of a ricotta and tomatoes pizza- cooked in those wonderful coal fired ovens and thin, thin crusts. Delicious. Also had a great house salad. Jimmy and Trevor shared a pepperoni pizza.
The atmosphere is wonderful and it was a fun evening. We had a lot of good laughs and everyone was in a happy mood.
This morning I went to church and really enjoyed this day. It is the first day in 7 weeks I have not seen Joe or fed him. I just had to take a break, and am only going to go see him every other day for awhile.

I also enrolled in a new class that begins October 2nd through November 20th. My class is INWARD JOURNEY,IN-DEPTH SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT and is term 1 of 3 (24 of 90 hours), and is the beginning of my classes for licensed spiritual practitioner.

I also signed up to be a vendor at the Holistic Intuitive Festival on October 27th.
This is going to be a great all day event at Creative Living Fellowship, so add this to your list of events to attend. I plan to have a table to teach and inform people about Healing Clay Therapy. I will give out information, clay samples, and have clay to sell. This will be a festival offering many healing modalities and services.

This was really a good day and I enjoyed every minute of it.