
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Six Month anniversary
Sunday, March 9th, 2008 is not only the exact date but the exact DAY, that my beloved husband left this earth. This has been an eventful week for me, and this anniversary very important in my life this week. I know Joe would be thrilled (and IS thrilled) I completed my Bachelor of Arts degree and graduated this week. I bought flowers in Joe's honor for church services on this Sunday March 9th. These are the words from the flower dedication at Creative Living Fellowship on Sunday the 9th."Joe, you left quietly and peacefully for the other side exactly 6 months ago today. I know you are dancing and joyous that I have completed my lifetime desire to get my degree. Thank you for being my guardian angel and always with me. With love, Ruth"
Posted by Ruthiep at 6:36 AM
Six Month anniversary
Sunday, March 9th, 2008 is not only the exact date but the exact DAY, that my beloved husband left this earth. This has been an eventful week for me, and this anniversary very important in my life this week. I know Joe would be thrilled (and IS thrilled) I completed my Bachelor of Arts degree and graduated this week. I bought flowers in Joe's honor for church services on this Sunday March 9th. These are the words from the flower dedication at Creative Living Fellowship on Sunday the 9th."Joe, you left quietly and peacefully for the other side exactly 6 months ago today. I know you are dancing and joyous that I have completed my lifetime desire to get my degree. Thank you for being my guardian angel and always with me. With love, Ruth"
Posted by Ruthiep at 6:36 AM
