
This is where Joe is living. It is a very large, very lovely home. It has a huge backyard and large patio to sit and enjoy. It is licensed for 10 people, and has 8 there right now. I am very much a proponent of group homes and think they are great. No sign in front, just a lovely home in a residential neighborhood. Feels like your own home.
I had another wonderful thing happen today. I attended our monthly lunch with my cancer support group. Today we met at the Arcadia Farms restuarant at the Phoenix Art Museum. There was 7 of us today and the food was delicious and it is great for us to get together and get caught up on our news. Such good friends and I treasure each one. This was our 4th month doing this. We are all either graduates of support group at Wellness Community or still attending a support group there. We are cancer survivors and strong women and proud of it!
Life is good. Thank you, God.
