
I am leaving for Chicago tomorrow and then a short drive to my daughter's 60 miles from there. My son-in-law will pick me up at the airport. Then on to see my daughter and three wonderful grandchildren who live there. I plan to continue my blog there but it may not be every day. I have to let all know about my new granddaughter and all the fun going on. I will be calling Joe every day and talking to him also. I saw him today for about an hour and he was fine. I took pictures of new grandbaby for him to look at, and to remind him I was leaving to see her. He seemed to understand. I told the girls who work there to remind him each day I am not there to see him because I have gone to see our grandchildren, and to remind him of the new baby, and to also tell him I will be back in a few days.
I will miss seeing Joe every day. It will be his birthday when I return and am planning a birthday party for him.
This is a picture of new little Emma Ruth!
