Monday, October 02, 2006

Love makes the world go round

"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."
I am going on Faith these days that when I leave to see my newborn grand-daughter in two days, that Joe will be all right. He will adjust to his new home and understand where I have gone. He will be kept busy with exercise classes, walks, and visits from friends. The time I am gone will fly by for him, and all will be well. For him, and for me. I have a safe and joyous trip and return refreshed. I have faith this is what will happen. This is my affirmation, my intention- it is faith.

I had a busy day today with appointments and errands, but stopped by to see Joe for awhile this morning. He was asleep. He had done the exercise class and then Maggie had taken him and two other residents for a walk. I guess Joe came back from the walk exhausted and went straight to bed. I woke him and just sat on his bed and talked to him for awhile today and then let him go back to sleep.

A lot of good things happened to me today. I was gifted at my hair salon with free cut and color; my chiropractor told me any time I was in pain and the office was closed, to call him and he would meet me at the office and do an adjustment; and I received another gift in the mail. Joe's glasses were broken and I got them fixed at no cost also. Just an abundance of blessings today. Thank you, God.