Saturday, October 21, 2006

Latest photos of Emma Ruth


Beautiful Emma! (my little pink bunny)

These are photos taken yesterday of Emma in the robe and slippers I put on a cabbage patch porcelain doll I made in the 80's and have given to Emma. They just fit her! Deidre is having such fun dressing her up. She is a little doll herself anyway!

Zachary is having knee surgery on Monday 23rd because of a football injury and he is not yet 16 years old. I am sending you prayers, love, and hugs Zachary. God bless you.

Everyone tells me my blog makes them tired. Well, I want to slow down and I hope it happens soon for me. I do need more sleep, more quiet time, more time for relaxing and meditation. It is coming, I know. Today I had several phone calls which were wonderful, and did some housework and then went to see Joe. (Thanks Beverly for your wonderful call from Texas- it was GREAT talking to you!!)-hugs to you!

Joe was very quiet and not much talking today- when I told him I had not had dinner and it was 6:00 and I needed to leave and eat something, he said ok and didn't hassle me about leaving, but then he got up when I did and just walked out the door with me! The girl working there had to get him to come back in the house. He just thought he was going with me, I guess. That made me feel bad too. I wish this would get easier.

Tonight is Trevor's Senior year Homecoming dance- he went to the game last night. I know he looks gorgeous tonight and hope I get a photo of him. Can't believe my grandsons are so old. But they are wonderful kids, and that is what matters. Love you, Trevor.