Mary is going to be upset when she sees this pic of her-she is thousands of times more beautiful than this photo. I meant to take another pic of her at lunch and we were so busy talking for hours that I forgot. She is here from Hawaii and has been my friend since 1974. We arranged to meet at church this morning and then go to Pei Wei for lunch after services, and we did this and had a wonderful visit and great time together. This photo is Mary calling Postino's to see if it was open and it wasn't, much to our disappointment. Mary will be here for a few months so I plan to have many more fantastic visits and lunches with her. Thanks Mary, for always listening and understanding. You are wonderful!!
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Lunch with lovely Mary
Mary is going to be upset when she sees this pic of her-she is thousands of times more beautiful than this photo. I meant to take another pic of her at lunch and we were so busy talking for hours that I forgot. She is here from Hawaii and has been my friend since 1974. We arranged to meet at church this morning and then go to Pei Wei for lunch after services, and we did this and had a wonderful visit and great time together. This photo is Mary calling Postino's to see if it was open and it wasn't, much to our disappointment. Mary will be here for a few months so I plan to have many more fantastic visits and lunches with her. Thanks Mary, for always listening and understanding. You are wonderful!!
