Monday, October 23, 2006

The wonderful, fantastic, charismatic Senator Obama!



Photo I took of Barack Obama tonight, & Kathy and Ruth.




This is a small photo of the Orpheum Theatre where Barack Obama spoke tonight- and I was there! Thank you, thank you, Kathy for taking me and for the ticket. It was a most wonderful gift and fantastic evening. It was sold out and could not have been in a more lovely place- I just love the Orpheum. We also received copies of his new book The Audacity of Hope and we waited in line to get our book signed by him. Kathy said it best when she told him he was going to change our world. He is all and more I knew he would be and is the best thing that has happened to our country. You just want to put your arms around him and hug him! He was a wonderful speaker and he is a wonderful man. I am so grateful to have seen him and heard him speak in person. He believes we can move beyond our divisions and solve our challanges.
And he is the perfect and right leader for this job.