I did my Black Friday shopping online between 2:30-4:30 this morning. I was out of it last night and slept from 8:30 pm-2:30 am, then got up and checked the sales on PC. Everything I got was on sale. (of course) Target had 25,000 items on sale with free shipping. I have too much back pain to do the shopping in real stores, and need to see chiropractor today. It was fun shopping Black Friday online with all the sales anyway. (and easier)
My "deals" were:
1. a painting I wanted and had seen for 89.00 a few weeks ago and got it for 50.00. (and free shipping)
2. a new coffeepot (I ruined the one I have)-free shipping
3. a black cardigan sweater-free shipping
4. a color changing mister (aromatherapy)
5. winter green clog Birkenstocks shoes! (free shipping)
I am happy and never left my home. I do need to go find one more item today that I could not find online.
After my "mental" trauma from last evening, I felt I needed this. (my twisted logic probably, oh well) Doesn't solve a thing, but I feel better. Now I am going back to bed and hopefully to sleep!
Have a happy Black Friday!
Have fun today!
Hugs, Ruth
