The title says it all.
I did have a nice day for part of the day.
I had phone calls from Deidre, Chico, Esther, and Cano.
I had a lovely dinner with Heidi, Jimmy, Trevor and Joe.
I am sad as Chico's husband is quite ill and in ICU and needs our prayers.
Please say a prayer for David.
I am also sad that after four hours with Joe that went very well, he became very, very angry at me when I took him back to his group home. He was fine until we got to the door and then he refused to go in and said some very terrible things to me.
There was no warning as he had been great up until that moment.
I cannot bring him home again.
I cannot be this hurt again and I cannot go through this again.
I tried. It didn't work.
It makes me very sad.
I am thankful the holiday is over.
