Saturday, November 11, 2006

Fun & busy Friday



Theresa spent the day with me today and we had a wonderful visit. She is my friend since my APS days, so have known her a long time. We have both been so busy that we had not seen each other for a long time. She brought all the makings for a homemade fresh vegetable pizza and it was absolutely delicious- fresh basil, mushrooms, slices of mozarella cheese and sliced tomatoes- yummy! I think it was best pizza I have had. After eating and visiting, we went to visit Joe this afternoon and had a very nice visit with him. He was really happy to see Theresa and loves to have company. You can see by his photo he was happy!
Later this afternoon, Esther came over and at 6:00 we went to Jane McDermott's YA-YA Sisters Fun Night. I had not seen Jane for a long time either and it was great to see her and visit with her. Had great food and sat on her outside patio with a nice fire going to warm us. We made tostados and had lots of snacks and food and drank some wine.
Then Esther and I came back to my condo and watched the movie THE SECRET. I bought it two weeks ago and was really glad to have a chance to watch it. I highly recommend it to everyone to watch-it is well worth your time. It is now after midnight and I am finally doing this blog and going to bed soon. I hear the rain that just started outside, so that will make for nice sleeping too. It has been a very nice day and I feel very blessed to have such wonderful friends..
Thank you God.