Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It is cold in Phoenix!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Right now at 10:20 pm it is 46 degrees and temperature will be dropping tonight- could get to freezing or close to it. Lots of snow up north. Susan sent me many photos of snow in northern AZ today- she said when she opened her door this morning (up near Painted Desert, north of Winslow) everything was white and covered with snow. Glad it is her not me there! Ha!
These photos are two of Susan's photos. Just thought I would share them.
Susan and Johnny: Time to cuddle up!
I went to see Joe today and he was busy looking through today's paper- he loves to look at the paper. He was fine, not real talkative, but ok. He seems to be back to normal (his normal) and doing ok.
I saw my chiropractor again today and he says I am very tense and tight and that is why I am in so much pain. So I had a massage today also, which really helps me. She lectured me also and said I needed to start nurturing myself more, as I was always nurturing others. It is hard sometimes to know how to nurture myself. But I am trying, and am going to try to do better.
Right now I am going to crawl into bed and hope to get warm! Good night!