I haven't baked in over a year, but it was fun and my condo really smells good!
The nurse/therapist I saw yesterday at Center for Natural Healing reminded me I should be eating for my blood type. I did at one time and have always known this worked for me, and then with everything else going on in my life, just got away from it. So she gave me the food lists and tonight I went to Trader Joe's and got a whole list of the RIGHT foods for me. Feels good to do this!
I received the most wonderful Christmas card today from my friend Jan, and want to share this beautiful verse. Most Christmas cards say the same thing, but not this one. I read it twice and knew I would save it. I want to share it with everyone.
"God bless your heart's desires.
God bless the paths you choose.
God bless the child in you who sees the adventure in ordinary experiences,
and the wisdom in you that listens to His (Her) voice.
God bless you with tiny miracles to reassure you,
and angels to guard you and guide you along your way.
God bless wonderful you. "
God bless the paths you choose.
God bless the child in you who sees the adventure in ordinary experiences,
and the wisdom in you that listens to His (Her) voice.
God bless you with tiny miracles to reassure you,
and angels to guard you and guide you along your way.
God bless wonderful you. "
