Friday, December 22, 2006
Joe's Adult Care Holiday party
Friday evening December 22nd there was a holiday party for the four care homes that Jana and Peter own. It was not at the one that Joe lives in, so I took him to the home where the party was held. It was a happy and joyous event, not enough seating but crowded and fun. I think Joe had a very good time! Of course, it was very cold and rained all day in Phoenix. The traffic was a nightmare and no fun trying to hold umbrellas that never really covered us. I am sure there are those who think it made Arizona more like Christmas, but I have lived here over 43 years, and you can keep the cold and rain and I can live without them, thank you. When it rains in Phoenix, it is like getting snow elsewhere, and no one knows how to drive in it! I also do not like being outside in it, and was very happy when I got home to a warm home tonight. But all in all, it was a good party and fun had by everyone.
