I am almost embarrased to blog about this day. Sure didn't do much. I am in a funny mood, and really don't want to do much, I guess. I woke up fairly early and decided I did not want to get up, so I didn't until late morning. Then I had my coffee, and read my email, got dressed and went to see Joe. Spent two hours or more there, and watched afternoon TV. He was sitting in TV room when I got there. He was in a good mood but did not have much to say today. John Paul dug up four radishes from "the garden" and I washed them and ate all four of them! John Paul is the mgr.'s son and he is 6 years old and a wonderful child. When it was time for Joe to eat dinner I left, and did a little shopping at Michael's and then went to my friend Ruthie's condo and visited with her and her mom. That was nice. Have just had a quiet day, Maybe I will be more productive tomorrow-who knows? Tonight had a call from my friend Rahel in Louisville, KY. and she was diagnosed with breast cancer today. They found it early and I believe she will be fine. I was glad she called me.
Oh, I did do one very productive thing today- I called Fresh Start and have signed up to do training to be a mentor to another woman. I will probably do the training in January. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time. So I am very glad it is on the slate for me to do.
