Sunday, December 03, 2006

A lazy Sunday

Jill and I decided to postpone the movie until later, so it was a quiet day.
I went to see Joe and had lunch with him at his group home. I stayed over an hour and he was doing great today. He ate all of his lunch plus three warm just-baked chocolate chip cookies, and even remarked that he used to bake chocolate chips cookies at Christmas. Which he did-every year! I turned football-the AZ Cardinals-on for him, which he watched for awhile also. After lunch, he wanted a nap. I am so glad he is doing so much better.
I also had a call from my friend Lavonna in Bethany,Oklahoma and had a nice chat with her.
Now it is time for hot peppermint tea and a movie or book to read.
I love the photo Deidre sent me of Emma in the snow yesterday in Illinois. She is just over 4 months old now! What a precious cutie!!!!!!!!