
This morning Cano took a long hike (most of it in the rain) and even hiked a mountain. When he got back he was soaked and worn out! But he loves this area and has enjoyed walking every morning. It is a great walking area. After a "breakfast" of homemade beef stew and corn muffins, he crashed and slept until late afternoon. He has been on a whirlwind last two weeks and needed this rest and is really enjoying it. It is great to spend hours talking to him, as we have known each other for 48 years, so we have LOTS to talk about. It has been a very fun week for me and a needed break. We then went to Bamboo Hut for chinese dinner, and had delicious meals. We both had scallops but his was the best as it was garlic scallops.
At 6:00 pm, Lonnie ( my friend for 30 years and my minister's husband) came over and spent nearly and hour with us and he and Cano had a very good talk about Cano's book and also the fact that Cano had heard Ernest Holmes (founder of Science of Mind) speak in 1951 and it changed his life, along with books on Emerson and Emmett Fox. Lonnie told us many interesting things about his professional career also, and I know I was fascinated. I gave Lonnie a copy of Cano's book for he and Michele to read. Cano really liked Lonnie.
A few minutes after Lonnie left, my friend Kathy Weiner came over. She was on the way to the airport to get her husband, but spent quite awhile talking to Cano, as she had read his book and had many questions. I also gave her some clay and Cano is sending her more, as her husband needs healing that clay can accomplish. We had a wonderful visit with her.
Tomorrow morning we meet with another woman I introduced to clay to a few years ago to heal her shingles. So looking forward to that meeting also. This has been a very interesting day.
I now have Cano as addicted as I am to goat cheese and rice crackers! I eat them every day almost, as they are great for my Eat For Your Blood Type food plan. I have now lost almost 10 pounds since January 1st, so am very happy with this food plan.
What a great week this has been. Thank you God for great friends.
