



On Saturday, January 19th, Cano and I had lunch at Chile's restaurant with our friend, Cathy Monaco. I met Cathy at my church almost 3 years ago and told her about the healing clay, which I knew would heal the shingles she had. Cathy and Cano talked and he sent her the clay. It not only healed her but she uses it regularly and loves the clay. They had never met, so we had this wonderful visit and lunch together. Cathy is a fantastic soulful artist and she invited us to her home, which she even uses her walls and closet doors as canvases. She had made gifts for each of us and I will show them on another blog. I took 40 photos of her home, but none of the photos show the home as beautiful as it really is. She is a special person and very talented. She told us she gives bags of clay to many people and spreads the word on healing clay.
I feel honored to know her and Cano was impressed with Cathy and thrilled to meet her.
Cathy's website is: www.newthotart.com
She will have an all new website where you can dowload her art in a couple of months, so save this web address.
