Sunday, January 21, 2007

"what if ?"




These are my wonderful gifts from my friend, Cathy (details on this visit in blog below).
The two letters in middle of life are IF. When I am having challenges, depressed, unhappy.... I ask myself "what if............... ?" (fill in the blank)
This is what Cathy said to do and I love it.
The other beautiful, colorful gift is an "affirmation/stuff "board and I love it also.
It says VIBRATIONS at the top and the one affirmation already on it says:
"Whatever I want or need,
I can easily bring it into my experience.
There's an unlimited supply of
money and prosperity
of all kinds available to me.
My bank account is unlimited."
I have 4 more hooks to put photos, affirmations, "whatever" on, but I will put things to inspire me and thoughts to help me grow spiritually.
Thank you, Cathy, for these very special gifts!
Cano was given a board like mine only his was shades of blue.
I wanted the one with the wonderful colors! Makes me happy just to look at both of these gifts!!!!!!!!!