This afternoon our grandson, Trevor (sporting a new hair cut and looking good!) and his best friend, Milad, came over to visit and we went to see Joe. Then we took Joe to dinner at the Claim Jumper and it was just wonderful having dinner and a visit with Trevor and Milad. Milad had a dream about Joe a few weeks ago, so he was wanting to see Joe. Joe kept us laughing, as usual. At one point Milad got a call on his cell, and Joe could not see the cell and thought Milad was talking to him. I explained. Then a few minutes later Trevor got a call on his cell (both boys calls were from their moms!) and Joe then thought Trevor was talking to him. I explained again, and Joe shook his head and said "it's a conspiracy!"
We had to wait a very long time for our food, and it had been so long, that at one point Joe asked me, "have we eaten yet?'.
Joe had a Budweiser and jumbo fried shimp, so he was happy.
( I can't believe it-I forgot to take food photos!)
I had blackened salmon and asparagus and it was very good and the boys were happy with their selections also. It was a lovely afternoon and very nice of the teens to spend an afternoon with us old folks!
The photos I took are below-enjoy!
