Today was a mixture of challenges that made me sad, and joys that made me happy.
I will not go into the challenges that made me sad, I will just ask anyone who reads this to say a prayer for those challenges in my family. Surround each member of my family with healing, wisdom to make good decisions, protection, guidance and divine order in all things. If you do not know the people in my family ( my self, my husband, my children, and my grandchildren),
a prayer for these things can still be said each day. I thank you.
I began a new class at my church this evening, and it was wonderful. It is called Keys to the Kingdom, but could also be called Keys to Abundance. It will last for 8 weeks and it was delightful to meet new people and see acquaintances. I am really going to love this class.
Tomorrow night I start another class at church also, so it is going to be great as I love attending classes and learning and growing.
I have also volunteered to do mentor training in early February at the Fresh Start Women's Foundation. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time and am thrilled for this to be happening now. Fresh Start is such a wonderful organization for women and I am so glad to become even a tiny part of this foundation.
The other good thing that happened to me today is that I lost 6 1/2 pounds in the last 8 days. On January 1st I began a new food program (not a diet) of eating for my blood type. Based on the book by Dr. Peter Adamo ( www.dadomo.com). I am not adhering to any amounts or portion control, just eating foods that are beneficial for my blood type. I am excited about this food plan. I did this in 1998 and found it effective then also.
I also got a call this morning from my former brother-in-law who will be here in about 10 days.
He is coming to visit and see Joe, and also Heidi and Trevor, and I know we are going to have a wonderful time. His recently published book on healing clay is now for sale on Amazon and he also wants to meet with a couple of people in Phoenix that are using the clay.
Life is good. Yes it is, no matter how it looks in some areas, all is in divine order.
This too is Good. This too is God.
