I have been in a lot of pain with my right hip, right leg- actually from my right side of my neck clear to my ankle, since New Years Day evening. Last week I had days I could hardly walk, or get in and out of the car. I finally went to get accupuncture and that did help the pain by at least 80%. I will probably get another accupuncture treatment tomorrow. I got a massage today and that has helped too, and my therapist gave me exercises to do. It appears there is an issue with the iliopsoas muscle, which is a combination of three muscles. I plan to learn more about this soon. I have found that sitting at computer very long aggravates this, as does carrying heavy bags of groceries or anything really. My therapist says it is also a result of the long time stress I have been under. I did not sleep well last night because of sharp shooting pains. So no e-mail for 10 days or so, or until this gets better. Anything important friends and family can call me. I will also have out of town company next week, so will be very busy, and need to get this pain reduced. Tonight I am doing exercises for this and using heat on the worst areas. I thought this was jsut my right side, but after getting the massage and accupressure, I know it is just as painful on my left side, hip, and leg. I will get another massage on Wednesday. (and each week for awhile)
Send me healing prayers, please.
