Sunday, January 28, 2007

A very nice Sunday visit with Joe


After attending church this morning, I went to visit Joe early afternoon (after his nap). Jimmy and Heidi met me at Joe's home about 2:30 and we stayed and visited until 4:00. I had realized I did not have any pics of just Joe and Heidi (taken recently), so we took several photos today. I had just had made by Snapfish, a new photo album of Joe, from Jan. 2006 to Jan. 2007, and I took it for him to see. He really loved looking at the 30-35 photos in the book and looked at the pages several times and for a long period time. I think it was becuase it was so easy for him to see and very colorful and he did not remember having seen any of the photos. We had a nice time with Joe and he was groomed very nicely today, with shave and nails manicured and in one of his prettiest and brightest shirts. He was really glad to see us.

After we left Joe, then Heidi, Jimmy, and I went to Cheesecake factory on Camelback and had a very nice dinner. It was a good day.