Sunday, March 25, 2007

Exciting classes coming up!

This morning after church I signed up for three classes. I figure I might as well hit the class thing full force and get as much done as I can as soon as I can, the year will slip by quickly. I would like to have all my credits needed completed before end of 2007. I signed up for:
1. Personal Growth, an 11 week class beginning May 7th through July 23rd.
2. Secrets of The Secret Part 1- March 27th-April 17th
This class is based on the wonderful DVD The Secret that is out and very popular
(I have watched it several times)
3. Introduction to Jewish History, Culture and Practice- July 10-July
24th.
I am excited about all three classes and will get credit for all of them towards my degree.
This was a beautiful day around 80 degrees- really splendid, and it was a good day.
I went to visit with Joe after church and spent an hour with him. It was a hard hour. He was quiet today and never said anything that made any sense. He did say though that he was fine and felt good and all was ok, but after that, nothing he said made any sense to me. When I told him I was leaving, he did say for me to go home and relax. Sometimes he surprises you with a coherent thought and phrase, but most of the time I do not know what he is even talking about. He does not get many visitors anymore, although last Friday when I was there, an older man from my church
did come visit him. But I never see any of his friends there anymore, and when I ask him if they have been to see him, he says they haven't. I think that is kind of sad. I wish they would visit him. He does love visitors.