Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What a great day!

I had so many good things happen today that I feel really blessed!
A neighbor of mine recommended her tax guy to me and today he did my taxes in less than 45 minutes while I sat there and he e-filed them also, and he gave me a discount and charged me so little I was amazed and I got a full refund of all taxes paid- can't beat that!!!!!!!

I also found out from a good friend at my church who got her masters degree from Emerson Theological Institute, that the 9 units I needed was only 45 hours, and when I have completed the three classes I just signed up for, that by July I will have completed all needed classes for my Bachelors degree! Yea! I thought I was going to have to take more classes than that, but I do not have to. I actually will take two more classes in the fall, but that is icing on the cake as far as my degree goes.
Now all I have to do is my paper and am looking forward to that.
And... I start a four week class tonight.
Life is good.