Thursday, March 29, 2007

It's All Good




It's all Good, one of my favorite phrases, and one I believe- I saw on a front of the car license plate today. I got the girl to stop (she was backing out at Whole Foods) and asked her about the plate. I told her that's MY belief- it is ALL Good- and she yelled back to me "Yes! It's all good!". She was someone I would have loved to talk to and know! NOW...I have to find that plate!!!!!!

This was another great and wonderful day! I had a fabulous morning with lots of good happening, and then went to Joe's about 11:00 this morning and stayed there for a couple hours, had lunch with everyone there, and it was very nice. I was the "joy fairy" today and spent my entire day spreading joy, and what fun it was seeing everyone respond with smiles and laughter. It is very interesting, but when you have that attitude, it is just contagious!

Joe was all smiles and happy, and even though he has lost 15 pounds because he won't eat much anymore, I got him to eat ALL his lunch and he even ate half of mine!
So that was very good. And it was spring break so there were several children at the care home today and I had fun with them too. I am showing pics of Joe playing with a wonderful meditative and relaxing toy, and Manny and John Paul smiling for me as I took several photos of them. Their moms work at the care home and they are great kids. Joe loves the kids and they love him.

I then saw my chiropractor and did some shopping and got home late afternoon.
Tonight Tanya, my neighbor, came down and we talked for an hour or so, then I had phone calls from my sister Nancy, my friend Chico, and from Cano- so it was a good evening. Then to top off a perfect day, I had an e-mail tonight from my psychic, Ann, telling me she is now a clay disciple and LOVES the clay and loved reading Cano's book & she not only ordered the clay (I have sold 50 lbs. of clay in the last week!)but she plans to PRAISE the clay in her newsletter that goes out to hundreds of people. She has used bentonite clay since 1992 and she said this is the best grade and finest clay she has ever used and she loves it! She is drinking it, putting it on scars, and on an ankle she fractured last year, and sharing it with others! This was just MORE good news! Her last words to me, "I think you are on the road to heaven, dear one."