Monday, March 05, 2007

Joe's Crab Shack and Auntchiladas-all in one day!




This morning after a quick trip to Goodwill with more things I am getting rid of and also a quick trip to the chiropractor, Nancy and I headed out to Tempe for lunch at Joe's Crab Shack. We met a friend from our childhood in Ponca City, Oklahoma there and had lunch and a 2 1/2 hour visit with Jan Cook (Jeannette Ware in old Oklahoma days). I had never been to this restaurant and it was adorable- just the most fun place ever. Food was pretty good- I had crab cakes, not the best ever, but ok.
We spent an hour or so this afternoon visiting with my upstairs condo neighbor, Tanya, and that was fun too. Then at 6:30 Nancy and I went to Auntchiladas and met my church class I have been in for 8 weeks. Two member of our class did not show up, but our teacher, Mary Jane and two other classmates, Sara and Kathy W. came and we had a great time. After finishing dinner there, we all drove to my church, Creative Living Fellowship, and each class member did a presentation of our final project, and a brief talk we each had prepared. We shared with each other all the abundance that had come our way during this class and it was great. Our small class also tithed almost $3000.00 in the 8 weeks- really great for a small class. Sara had written the most wonderful poem, Kathy had made a poster of her learnings, and I had created a piece of funky art. We all had so many blessings that had manifested for us as we created our visions and goals in this class. It was an absolutely wonderful class and really expanded our beliefs.
Nancy came to the dinner and class with me and she really enjoyed it and really liked the women in my class. They were all just great and I am so glad they are my friends.
It was a fabulous day!