Sunday, March 04, 2007

Jimmy's birthday




This was a busy but very nice day. Spring is definetely here and it is beautiful and wonderful. Nancy and I went to church this morning and she loved my minister- who wouldn't? I felt really sick this morning and didn't know if I could make it to church, but finally went and of course, it made me feel better. I did not follow my routine last evening and messed up my sleep pattern terribly- so, I got very little sleep and that made it even harder to get throught the day. After church, Nancy and I went to my nail salon and she had her first pedicure and I had a manicure and pedicure. Then we went to see Joe and stayed there almost until his dinner time. He was pretty out of it today and is getting thinner by the day. But he is always happy to see me and to see Nancy, and that is what matters. Then we came home and I got dinner ready for Jimmy, Heidi, and Trevor as well as Nancy and I. I had a fantastic roast in oven all afternoon with potatoes and carrots, so came home and made a salad and cornbread. This weekend was Jimmy's birthday so we celebrated that tonight. Nancy bought him a delicious chocolate cake and we had ice cream with it. Now I am tired and ready to go to bed and sleep, so that is what I am going to do! I am thankful for this blessed day.
We really had a great evening and I think we all enjoyed it.