
Well, still getting together with good friends and eating out- been a great week.
Today Nancy and I had lunch at the wonderful Chelsea's Kitchen with four of my former cancer support group- Belinda, Pat, Maryann, and Jean- and we had a wonderful visit and lunch. It was really fun. I love those women and feel honored to be friends with them. I had the most incredible fish tacos and black beans and rice- outstanding! I always feel better and happier after meeting with these friends. And no photos again- forgot my camera!
That's because I was in a rush all morning. I met with my psychic at 10:00 am for an hour reading, which was wonderful also. Been an interesting day.
After lunch went to see my chiropractor, and then Nancy and I went to Sprouts and Target, and then home so she could pack. She goes back to Kansas tomorrow.
We have really had some good times in the 10 days or so tht she has been here.
And tonight I got some new wonderful photos of my grandaughter, Emma Ruth.
Showing one of them here- so enjoy!
