Friday, April 13, 2007

April Cancer Support Group lunch

Thursday at 2:00 I met with some of my group that used to meet together at Wellness Community, for our monthly lunch together. This is always a happy time and we are always glad to see each other and share our updates and life. This month we met at Postino's, one of my favorite places, and had a wonderful lunch and conversation with each other. Each month it is different people, and some who never miss a lunch also, and this month Belinda, Pat, Maryann, Linda, and Betty and myself attended the lunch. It is always a highlight of every month for us- at least I think we all feel that way and everyone is so happy and joyful to see each other and share with each other. I am blessed with loving friends in my life and I am so thankful.