
I was very blessed to receive "thank you" flowers from Esther Monday! What a wonderful surprise! She is a thoughtful angel. Just for spending two nights at my home- she is always kind and generous. Thanks Esther! Glad you are my friend!
It has been an interesting week so far and more to come. Tonight is the last night of the current class I am taking and do not start another class until May 7th.
Deidre, Zachary, and Emma Ruth will arrive in Phoenix on Saturday and stay until Tuesday. They are coming to see Joe. He will be thrilled to see them. He has never seen the baby.
I also signed up at Bally's Fitness Center and start a water aerobics class there this week. I am looking forward to that and glad to be back in a water class again.
I am still losing weight and had 8 pairs of pants altered this past week-so that has been good news for me also.
And my chiropractors, Dr. Ehren and Dr. Stacy got married yesterday on the beach in Cancun! And...I am invited to a wedding party this Friday evening for Lenor and Jason- Lenor is manager of the daytime caregivers at Joe's home, and I am very happy for her! I feel honored to be invited to her wedding dinner in Scottsdale.
And...today I took Joe to get a haircut-he is blessed to get his haircuts from Kathy Sceszi, our previous neighbor and friend. Carmen and Richard came over to see us while we were at Kathy's and that was nice too. Carmen has started a new treatment that alters the growth of cancer cells and this has only been done on 30 people. This has been offered to her through the Virginia Piper Cancer Center in Scottsdale. I also spent an hour with Joe yesterday before I went to Taglio's for color and cut, and he ate a very good lunch and was in a happy mood.
Next week I am going out of town for a few days, so all is well, and life is good!
