




Yesterday, 6/28 was Trevor's birthday. His party with friends is at his home in Tempe & is this weekend. Today he celebrated with his grandparents. I had prepared two scrapbooks/photo books for him of his graduation as part of his birthday gifts.
He drove over to my condo and then we went to see Joe and spent time with him. We also took Joe a piece of the birthday cake. Joe was really happy to see Trevor!
Then Trevor and I went to lunch at Chile's and had a wonderful visit. I am so very proud of him- he is doing great. After lunch we came back to condo for birthday cake and Hagan Daz vanilla bean ice cream. Trevor blew out his 18 candles also! We had a great time together today and it was so nice to be with him for a few hours.
He is my oldest grandchild and he is doing very well! He is one very sweet boy (young man). Congrats to you Trevor!!
