SICKO-what a movie! Acclaimed filmmaker Michael Moore sets out to investigate the American health care system. Sticking to his tried-and-true one-man approach, Moore sheds light on the complicated medical affairs of individuals and local communities.
I saw this movie today and recommend everyone in U.S. sees it. It is definitely worth your time and money. It is heartbreaking and riveting. It will certainly make you think and it just might scare you to pieces also. It did me.
Michael Moore deserves sainthood for creating this movie and exposing the greedy insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies in America. We are all to blame and something must be done.
It made me want to move out of the U.S. for the first time in my life!
Moore received more than 25,000 emails from people wanting to tell their stories. Well, he chose well. His subjects are so human, so articulate, so real. That’s the central pain of this movie.
Richard Nixon started all of this HMO stuff, and this is a very interesting segment of the movie. And as for Hilary Clinton- you gotta see it! As a woman, you would think I would want a woman president. Well, I do, but it isn't her! What a turn-a-round this woman has done and it is not to her credit. Makes me sick.
But... you can't get sick in America! After seeing this movie, you will do even more to stay well!
I am for Obama anyway (and all the way) and so glad I am, after seeing this stuff on Hilary!
If you do not normally cry at movies, this movie will change all that. And as for me, who cries at all sadness, all distress, and also at all beauty- it was a real tearjerker for me. But more than cry, it makes you hurt inside.
This movie is not about people who do not have insurance. It is about those WHO DO!
Those who THINK they are safe and will have all their medical issues taken care of. Those who find out, that just isn't the truth!!
As I said. this movie will make you THINK!!!!!
As I left the theatre, my first thought was, "I want to see this movie again." Bet you feel the same way. It isn't fun hearing all of this, but you will know it is something you need to listen to.
