Friday, July 13, 2007

Lucky Friday 13th-its always "lucky"!





This has been a varied week- it was my grandson Isaac's 5th birthday and his photos are on this page of his birthday and a cute one of Emma Ruth also. She will be one year old the end of July.
Today Jenna spent the day with me. She is 13 now and will be 14 years old in October. She is taller than me (but not by much) and for first time ever, would not let me take a photo of her. Teenagers! At least my 16 and 18 year old grandsons do not stop me taking their photos!
Jenna and I went to see the movie "Ratatouille" (it was her choice, I wanted to see Evening), but think she regretted her pick. It was ok but nothing to write home about.
Then we picked up food at her favorite place, Panda Express. It was very good today- especially the kung pao chicken and the peppered chicken- very delicious.
We then came back to my condo and she looked at photos and we talked, and she inflated my new exercise ball for me. Sure was glad she did that!
I have had an interesting week. Saw my first medical intuitive and that was a wonderful experience. Will write more on that later, maybe after my second visit to see him next week. It was all so calming for me, that I was asleep by 8:00 last night and slept like a baby for 10 hours. And no pain. He also suggested I start doing yoga. And is helping me breathe better- so am expecting some good changes in my life.
I have visited Joe twice this week and go to see him tomorrow morning. Yesterday he was pretty "out of it", just babbled most of the time and I had no idea what he was talking about. I did call his friend Jack Martin in California and let him talk to him. He is always better (to some degree) with his lifetime friends that he has known since forever. Jack and his wife had called me this week and talked to me, and I promised I would do this, so Joe could hear his voice. Joe loves hearing his old friends voices. He just lights up.