Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Yes, it is 116 degrees

OK! I have said it has not really been hot in Phoenix this summer yet, and I do have to say today was the warmest day. The TV news tells me it was 116 degrees today and the record for this day is 118. Yes, it felt hot to me today, really for first day this summer, but not HORRIBLE- and you know why? It was 4% humidity! I am fine with heat when humidity is low, as you really do not even sweat! What I do not like is HUMIDITY!!!!!! Lived in midwest too long. hated my hair wet all day, and drenched in sweat, so thank you, I will take this heat over snow, storms, or constant rain. To each their own. I do not complain about Phx summers until the humidity goes up- and that will happen soon- when monsoons arrive. And that's how it is in Phx today!