




I remember the day Denysia was born. Monique and I worked together at APS, and on my lunch hour I went to the hospital so I could see newborn Denysia! Joe and I were one of her god-parents. Can it be this was 14 years ago? Yes, am afraid that is so. Denysia was 14 this past spring! I have known Monique for 16 years. They came to visit me today and then we all went to see and visit Joe. Had a wonderful afternoon with them and it was great to get caught up on all our "doings" and news.
When I began working at APS in Accounting in 1991, APS had just had a huge layoff, and the mood was not good there. No one was very nice to me, a new person hired when so many of their friends were layed off. The only person who was nice to me and became my friend was Monique. I will never forget that. Even though I have had to try and forget that in 1991 she referred to me as "elderly". Wow! And that was 16 years ago and I was not real happy to hear her say that in reference to me, and probably wouldn't like being called elderly today either! I have forgiven you Monique, as realized as young as you are (the age of my youngest daughter Deidre, in fact) I may have seem old to you! Fooled you, huh? Love you Monique, and Denysia too and glad you are both in my life.
