My blog is to recommend a book I just finished reading today. The author is Jodi Picoult and have read several of her books and always enjoy them. They are always about the challenges of family. I just read a very special book she wrote titled KEEPING FAITH. I do certainly recommend it. I read every night at bedtime, but this book made me never want to put it down. It is great and when you finish it, be sure and read the P.S. section at end of book, about the author and the book. I had questions when I finished it and this section helped answer them. I love starting a book and hate when I finish it. Hope you love it as much as I did.
I also just finished before this book another book I recommended (even before I read it because I loved the author) and that was "for one more day" by Mitch Albom. I loved Tuesdays with Morrie and The Five People you meet in Heaven, so already knew I would love his newest book.
I have to have a stack of books waiting, and I do, so on to the next one which is also by Jodi Picoult, and will let you know about it later.
