Saturday, February 03, 2007

I accept nothing but good health

The EKG yesterday showed my heart rate at 130 also. My primary Dr. agrees it is most likely the high dosages of thyroid meds that have caused the problem, but to be sure and rule out anything else, he is sending me to a cardiologist. So I will see Heart Care next Thursday.
I have cut my thyroid meds in half for the time being, and feel very sure nothing else will be wrong, and this will get resolved and reversed. The Dr. has said I cannot begin my water aerobic classes until this has all been checked, but other than that, life as normal. I was told to call the endicronologist and I did, but he was out of office until Monday. I suppose he will want to see me next week too.
Today I did the mundane chore of getting my car serviced but it at least gave me a couple hours to do nothing but read, use the computer at car dealers and talk on the phone- so got a couple hours to do nothing really. I then went to see Joe and ate dinner there as well. He was same as usual, and glad to see me. Tonight I talked to my sister, Nancy, who is coming to visit at end of February. She is going to help me clean out my storage room at condo, and my rental storage room. It will be a 3 day job, I am sure. I want to get rid of the rental storage room if possible. Life goes on........
Tonight I also worked three hours on a new scrapbook I am creating, so that was fun and relaxing too.
I have found that miracles are common place. God as usual. I give thanks today for all the miracles in my life.