Sunday, February 04, 2007

One year anniversary

Yesterday, Feb. 3rd, was the day we moved into our condo. Wow! Doesn't seem possible it has been a year. And divine timing, meant to be for sure. So glad I am now in this condo I love instead of the bigger home and yard. This is why I trust my intuitions so much, the voice within. I am glad to be where I am.

Last evening I went to dinner with my daughter, Heidi, at Chelsea's Kitchen! This is the most wonderful restaurant, very busy and crowded, but we arrived at a good time and got a table right away. Their food is fantastic! I had pan seared sea bass with tomatoes, capers and rice and a wonderful fresh green organic salad. Their specialty is gourmet tacos, and they have many different selections on those. Heidi had them with rice, black beans and I think chicken and I do not know what else, but she loved it. And it is an absolutely charming place with lots of outdoor seating as well, and right on the canal. (near 40th and Camelback)

There is a possibility I will go to Colorado in April-near Ridgeway. My 'adopted daughter" Ravelle lives there and works for a large resort as a masseuse. Her baby, Cito, is one year old now and I have not seen him since he was 7 weeks old. Ravelle wants me to come visit and I just may go, just depends on a few other factors, but is a real possibility right now.
And the other good news is that my sister Nancy will be visiting me the end of February and early March. Life is good.
And to prove it, Trevor got a job, and is also taking training to be certified to teach swim classes for the City of Tempe. And one more proof, I have lost 12 and 1/2 pounds. I started "Eating for your Blood Type" January 1st, and love the food plan.
Today I will go see Joe this afternoon and be sure to turn on the Super Bowl for him to watch if he so desires. And the sun is shining!!!!!