Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It is all good


It was today and the last few days a beautiful sunny day In Phoenix. Hit high 70's to 80 in daytime and it's 64 degrees this evening. Could not be more perfect!

I had a very fun day. I slept late and then had several wonderful phone calls, and then had lunch with my neighbor and friend, Tanya, who lives in condo above me. Her friend Imre has been visiting from Detroit and is leaving tomorrow, so she invited me to have lunch with them today and I also had a good visit with them both. After lunch Imre went for a swim in the pool here, and Tanya and I had a good talk.

I then went to visit Joe and stayed about an hour and also talked to his new hospice nurse. I will meet her on Thursday. After that, I went to see the movie "Because I Said So". Loved it!!!!!!

That is because I love Diane Keaton and she was absolutely fantastic in this movie. I know it has not received good reviews, but that is because men are reviewing it! Tanya saw it yesterday and we agree that Diane is us! She speaks for women who are mature and not dead. It was just a fun movie and one I really enjoyed. I actually laughed out laugh, and even felt teary eyed at times. Can't beat a movie that does that! All mothers and daughters should see it and will enjoy it.


It was all in all, a very good day.